The crucial role for environmental engineers during this period of significant growth and change is outlined in this new report.
Environmental engineers' evolving support on improving living standards through innovative systems for water management, waste treatment, and pollution awareness and prevention is indisputable.
The report highlights five critical challenges of the 21st century that environmental engineers are uniquely determined to help advance:
- sustainably supply food, water, and energy
- curb climate change and adapt to its impacts
- design a future without pollution and waste
- create efficient, healthy, resilient cities
- foster informed decisions and actions.
Get the report here.